Furthermore, Sage 200 Business Intelligence helps you to embrace strategic planning for business growth.
Here is a list of some of the main features of Sage 200 Business Intelligence:
- Pre-defined data cubes that enables all the views of the data
- Reporting and analytics using Excel
- Pre-defined reports out of the box that allows to analyse financial information
- Easy to understand terminology and usage
- Sort, Filter and subtotal functionality allow to manipulate the data in order to analyse it
- Conditional Formatting allows to highlight anomalies in different colours based on the criteria the user setted up
- Dynamic Charts can be created using any type within Excel and these are automatically updated when some modification are made.
It enables you to mind your data across every aspect of your business. You can identify customer and product trends and measure performance against different benchmarks:
- Using powerful analytical tools to slice and dice data quickly and easily and inform your decision making
- Building your own tailored reports and bring data to life using charts and graphs
- Sharing business data widely across your organisation
- Exploring scenarios to see the effectiveness of investments or changes
- Creating personalised dashboards and automated reports