Sage 200 Commercials allows you to manage every element of your supply chain
- See the full story of an order
- Source goods worldwide and record purchases in up to 100 currencies
- Apply automated authorisation limits and alerts
- Compile order lists for all your office locations based on purchase orders
- Calculate a running total
- Record disputes
- Get the best deals from suppliers
- Track your stock
- Manage discounts, promotions and margins
- Control stock items by serial or batch number
Sage 200 Commercials is an optional module that you can add at your Sage 200 package.
Adding the module to the Sage 200 Suite allows you to:
- Easily manage the entire Purchase Order Processing procedure
- Automating the processes to manage your supply chain
- Take full control of your entire sales order processes
- Automating the documentation production
- Configure user privileges for tasks and to preset limits on a user basis for actions
Sage 200 Commercials is made up of four main spheres:
- Price Book allows you to easily manage prices and discounts across your customer base. Sage 200 supports two types of pricing schemes (discount-based and price-band based), and allows you to create ‘communities’ of customers to attach to either kind of scheme or combine the two.
- SOP (Sales Order Processing) gives you control of the entire sales order process, from raising a quotation or an order and ensuring stock availability, to dispatching goods and creating the invoices. All documentation is produced efficiently as part of this workflow. Additionally picking lists and order acknowledgement documents can be produced if required.
- POP (Purchase Order Processing) Sage 200 manages the entire Purchase Order Processing procedure, from creating a purchase order to checking goods received against purchase order and supplier invoice. Automated processes help you to manage your supply chain with confidence and efficiency – ensuring that the correct goods are always received and paid for.
- Stock Control Sage 200 provides a complete inventory and warehouse management solution. Optimising stock levels, keeping costs to a minimum and satisfying the needs of your customers are all benefits of the Stock Control module.