We have some older versions in stock!!
Act! Version 6 for single users and for 5 users
Act! Professional Version 8
Act! Version 2010
Call us today!
So, what is Act?
First of all Act! is the most powerful CRM package aimed at the small but growing business. Act! Premium builds on the strengths of Act! Pro, adding yet more functionality and scalability for larger organisations, and, furthermore is available as a web based solution (Act! Premium Cloud) depending on what you want.
Act! CRM is the best selling customer management solution worldwide with over 2.5 million individuals and 35,000 corporate customers.
We offer the best prices around on Act! software and also boast the best expertise as Act! Certified Consultants. If you are after an Act! CRM package you have come to the right place!
Act! Pro software is a powerful CRM package for individuals to small companies, usually up to 5 users. It provides great functionality out of the box and is capable of integrating with Microsoft Office, and has advanced Microsoft Outlook integration. Many of our customers have added the Sage 50 Accounts Link allowing your sales and CRM team will have accounts information at their disposal!
Act! Premium is for anyone that will need to deploy CRM across more than 10 users as it uses a dedicated SQL database. It boasts even more functionality than the standard Act! Pro Software including its leading dual access technology, allowing users to access their Act! CRM system remotely through its web interface, even over the Internet.
Adding new records and related records
- Forecast and Track Sales Opportunities.
- Opening and working with opportunities and Forecasting sales opportunities.
- Managing opportunity processes and Implementing Opportunity Lookup.
- Looking at Multiple Sales Processes.
- Creating Quotes and Looking at a Product List.
Working with Documents
- Setting up fax software and Specifying your word processor.
- Specifying the Act! Word Processor.
- Working with and creating document templates and using the Documents tab.
Be able to use your e-mail with Act! Products
- Opening e-mail and Writing and sending an e-mail.
- Receiving and reading e-mail messages & organising e-mail messages.
- Using Microsoft Outlook e-mail with Act!.
- Using Mail Merge facility with Email and Documents.
Using Internet Services
- Accessing Act! Cloud pages & Creating and managing favourite Internet links.
- Accessing references and research Web sites.
- Attaching a Web page to a contact.
Producing Act! Reports
- Running contact, group or company reports.
- Running an opportunity report.
- Customising report templates & working with the Report Designer.
Synchronising your Act! data
- User role permissions for synchronisation.
- Understanding the synchronisation process.
- Performing user tasks and synchronising data.
- Verifying synchronisation and Disabling synchronisation.
Act! Customising Fields and Layouts
- Working with fields and user-defined fields.
- Customising fields for Pictures, Yes/No, Memo, E-mail.
- Customising layouts and Working with the Layout Design.
Importing and Exporting Act! Data
- User role permissions for importing and exporting data.
- Using the Import Wizard and the Export Wizard.
- Exporting Act! list view data to Microsoft Excel.
Management of the Act! Database
- Managing user information &Updating and Maintaining a clean database.
- Running database-wise reports and checking for and Eliminating Duplicate Records.
- Making Global changes across the database.
Setting Up Users and Teams
- Setting up a database for multiple users.
- Determining your users’ roles and Understanding the Security levels.
- Identifying features and access by role.
- Creating users and Creating Teams.
- Understanding file attachments.
Creating and Managing Databases
- Protecting your Act! data and Locking the Act! database.
- Backing up your database and Restoring an Act! database.
- Performing database maintenance.